Sunday, October 6, 2013

Decorate your TV

Wow I have been MIA!  With the start of school we've been getting used to a new schedule and with a full calendar on top of that, I haven't had time to do many projects.  The good news is, things are falling into place and I should be able to get back to business soon. While I have been busy, I have found time to sneak a few things in and here's one of them.

Here's my inspiration:

Picture frames with decorative metal art over it
Originally found at Home Decor Online
I really like those metal scroll designs and always seen them at my local Kirkland's I just didn't know what to do with them.  But this gave me an idea...so I went to Kirkland's and picked one up for $14.99 (total steal!).

Here's what I did with mine:

TV with metal wall art above it

The wall my TV hangs on is a bit bare so I added the metal scroll art to dress it up.   It just added a little something but I was happy with the way it came out.  Adding metal scroll art to fill in blank wall space...PIN!

Coming soon...Halloween inspired by Pinterest.  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment