Monday, June 3, 2013

Now Accepting Guest Bloggers

I'm excited to announce that Pin or Pass is now accepting Guest Blog Posts!  I certainly have enough projects to keep this going but I thought you might get tired of hearing just about the stuff that I like to do so I thought I'd open up the floor and let some of my fellow Pinners share their experience.  

If you would like to submit a guest post, please email me at jcalero1015@yahoo.com and include the following information:

  • A link to the original writer/pinner - we need to give credit where credit is due
  • Pictures of your project at various stages
  • A brief summary of how it went, obstacles that came up, etc.
  • How much you spent and where you got the supplies from
  • A rating of either PIN or PASS and why

Ideally if you could refer to one of my old posts and send me something that was in a similar format, that would be perfect but I can do some writing too.  

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and be sure to share this opportunity with fellow Pinners!

I can't wait to here from you,



*Please note:  Submitting a guest blog post is purely for your enjoyment, guest posters will not be compensated for their submission.  Pin or Pass maintains the right to choose which guest submissions get published.  Guest posters should also be aware that all posts submitted and published will be used throughout Pin or Pass's social media accounts so please do not submit a post if you are not comfortable letting us share it!  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment